Home to every imaginable music venue and style, from honky tonks to symphony orchestras, Nashville's reputation as Music City is unequaled. Site of the Grand Ole Opry, the city is known primarily for country music, but with more than 130 music venues, it is equally vibrant with gospel, pop, rock, bluegrass, contemporary Christian, blues and soul. At the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, be transported to Detroit, Nashville, Muscle Shoals, Los Angeles, Memphis and Atlanta to learn about the great musicians those cities produced.
Performances will be held at Lipscomb University, Nashville, TN.
Packages include admission to Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum.
The gala awards celebration will be held Saturday morning.
- Festival performance participation
- Written and digitally recorded comments by qualified and recognized adjudicators
- Trophies and awards, as applicable
- A Fiesta-val Commemorative flag for the group
- A Fiesta-val Souvenir for each student and chaperone
- An official director’s online handbook
- One free director per application
- Taxes and gratuities
- Admission to the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
- Gala awards ceremony
|▶||$163 per Student; $40 per Adult|
THE OVERNIGHT FESTIVAL PACKAGE
Everything in The Festival Package, PLUS:
- Overnight accommodations at your choice of hotel
- One free adult (Double Rate) per 25 students, for groups of 50 or more
2 Days/1 Night Starting at:
|▶||$203 per Student Quad Rate|
$125 per Adult Double Rate
Additional overnight packages are available.
Fiesta-val recommends one chaperone per eight students.
WHERE YOU WILL PERFORM:
Lipscomb University, Nashville, TN.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Musicians Hall of Fame & Museum
For Nashville area information, visit www.visitmusiccity.com.
Please contact Barbara Dougherty, Options Coordinator, for assistance with Nashville area attractions, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Broadway performer enjoys judging Fiesta-val
Marc Dalio's route to Broadway took an interesting set of turns, some luck, and the support of his parents and mentors.
With a long list of professional theatrical credits, including starring roles in Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Les Miserables, Pippin, West Side Story, South Pacific and others, Dalio - a choral judge for Fiesta-val - wasn't very interested in singing or theater growing up.
"We had a great experience this past weekend.... Thanks again for all of your hard work in helping us make this trip possible. I am definitely looking towards next year...."
- Nathan Hines, Band Director, Morehead High School
"Thank you for helping this rookie group travel planner in every step. Your calmness and ever so present helpful attitude made my organization of the trip easy and very positive."
- Kathy Ryan, Trip Coordinator, Annandale High School
"The students had an amazing trip and came home feeling very happy and proud. Thank you for all of the hard work you all put into making the event such a success."
- Melissa Donnelly, Treasurer, Brewer Music Association, Brewer High School