Williamsburg, Va., is part of the historic triangle that includes Jamestown and Yorktown. Together they provide visitors with a look at four centuries of history - from Capt. John Smith's 1607 Virginia colony to life on the eve of the Revolutionary War to the British surrender at Yorktown. Williamsburg provides more than history, with theme parks, shopping, cruises and live shows to keep you entertained and informed.
Performances Friday at a local high school auditorium.
Saturday admission to Busch Gardens Williamsburg.
Awards celebration on Saturday morning in the park.
- Festival performance participation
- Written and digitally recorded comments by qualified and recognized adjudicators
- Trophies and awards, as applicable
- A Fiesta-val Commemorative flag for the group
- A Fiesta-val Souvenir for each student and chaperone
- An official director’s online handbook
- One free director per application
- Taxes and gratuities
- Saturday admission to Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Awards celebration on Saturday morning in the park
|▶||$188 per Student; $60 per Adult|
THE OVERNIGHT FESTIVAL PACKAGE
Everything in The Festival Package, PLUS:
- Overnight accommodations at your choice of hotel
- One free adult (Double Rate) per 25 students, for groups of 50 or more
2 Days/1 Night Starting at:
|▶||$214 per Student Quad Rate|
$115 per Adult Double Rate
Additional overnight packages are available.
Fiesta-val recommends one chaperone per eight students.
April 5-6, 12-13
WHERE YOU WILL PERFORM:
Performances will take place at local high school auditoriums.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
For Williamsburg area information, visit www.visitwilliamsburg.com.
Please contact Barbara Dougherty, Options Coordinator, for assistance with Williamsburg area attractions, email@example.com.
Broadway performer enjoys judging Fiesta-val
Marc Dalio's route to Broadway took an interesting set of turns, some luck, and the support of his parents and mentors.
With a long list of professional theatrical credits, including starring roles in Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Les Miserables, Pippin, West Side Story, South Pacific and others, Dalio - a choral judge for Fiesta-val - wasn't very interested in singing or theater growing up.
"We had a great experience this past weekend.... Thanks again for all of your hard work in helping us make this trip possible. I am definitely looking towards next year...."
- Nathan Hines, Band Director, Morehead High School
"We are back from Pigeon Forge and the trip was awesome! The kids had such a great time! Thank you for all your help planning and setting things up for us – the hotel was perfect and the festival location and the adjudication were top notch."
- Pamela Letts, Band Director, H.B. du Pont Middle School
"The facilities and especially the auditorium are about as good as it gets, and the Fiesta-val staff did an outstanding job as usual."
- Otis Kitchen, Director of Bands-Emeritus, Elizabethtown College